Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SY209 Sheng Yuen Heroes with Vehicles (red skull tank)

This set came in 4 boxes. I did not get SY209B as it is the same Riddler's green car from Batman - The Riddler chase set. (maybe smaller??  but look similar)

SY209A
Purple Hawkeye and a cool purple bike. Hawkeye can't sit on the bike, so have to make him "Rempit", wooooo!!
WROOOOM!!
SY209C
Red skull and his cute mini tank. The tank look like a Microfighter. Great Red Skull minifig

For the last time - This is NOT a TOY!
SY209D
Director Fury and his mini Helicarrier. This one is really in the category of SY's Marvel Super Heroes Microfighter series. The helicarrier is quite a build at 117 pcs. Fury has a lighter skin tone in this set, The fitting of the back rotors is quite loose.to the body.
Pym - did you shrunk my Helicarrier?

I did get the Riddler Green car a few months later. The car is shorter compare to the Batman - The Riddler chase set.
One reader request me for the red skull tank instruction. Found in the net.

4 comments:

  1. The RedSkull and Fury set do look good.Hows the fitting for ths set? Some of the earlier Microfighters release set from SY is having loose fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fitting is acceptable, I feel SY has improved in terms of brick fitting. Anyway, these are not SY Microfighter series, it just looks like one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need manual for 209c, plezzz...thanks buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Uh -oh, I don't actually keep those instruction quite well, meaning I kinda put it here and there. I have search high and low for the instruction, but cannot find it. I will share it with you if I find it. By the way, how can you build it without getting the set, the bricks is ok, but the two black track, you can get them?

      Delete